Leadership Hudson: Effective Training Since 2002
What is Leadership Hudson?
Leadership Hudson is a nine-month program that introduces participants to Hudson city, business and community leaders with the goal that at the program conclusion, participants will serve Hudson in future leadership positions. In addition to valuable networking and leadership development opportunities, the program also promotes each class to develop its own unique project that will economically or educationally benefit the wider Hudson community.
- The purpose and goals of Leadership Hudson are:
- To educate interested residents of Hudson and persons who work in Hudson about its various community organizations
- To encourage participation in those organizations
- To build a leadership resource to serve future community needs
B E N E F I T S…
Individuals will benefit from participating in leadership in a number of ways:
- Increased awareness of leadership skills
- Increased awareness of the wonders, secrets, and potential of the community
- Access to public service
- Personal networking
Companies and organizations that participate in Leadership Hudson will have much to gain both internally and externally.
External benefits are gained from being recognized as a business leader interested in the future of our community. Participation in Leadership Hudson places your organization amid leaders in our area, forging stronger relationships for future growth.
Participating organizations also can see Leadership Hudson as a positive growth opportunity for managers and executives. Through Leadership Hudson, employees will learn about our area and the people, commerce and organizations that thrive here.
Organizations will benefit internally by learning about the Hudson market, its people, its influences and opportunities. In addition, Leadership Hudson is an excellent way to bring professional development ideas into your organization.